Why Guided Wealth Advising?
Guided Wealth Advising combines the knowledge and personalized support of the Park Community Financial Group team with the sophisticated portfolio management of LPL’s automated online investing technology.
What is online portfolio management?
Our Guided Wealth Portfolio (GWP) platform utilizes state of the art, proprietary technology and portfolio design to manage your investments. GWP provides you with a personalized, convenient & easy to use, low cost, online portal to your investments.
In GWP, you will receive:
- Personalized roadmap—Based on your goals, investing time horizon, and risk preferences, you’ll receive an investment allocation and roadmap designed to help you pursue your objectives. As you get closer to retirement, your allocations will gradually change.
- Holistic advice—By considering your retirement objectives and investments, our analysis allows you to work toward your investment goals.
- Tax-efficient investing—Through advanced asset analysis, we’ll allocate your assets in a tax-efficient manner and evaluate the tax impact of each trade before it goes through.
- Consistent monitoring—Your portfolio is monitored daily, keeping it on track as markets move and rebalancing it as needed.
- Tax-loss harvesting—If an investment experiences a loss, we may sell it to offset taxable gains in your portfolio. The investments sold are replaced by similar investments to maintain your asset allocation, so you get tax benefits while keeping a properly diversified portfolio.
- Financial advice—Your Park advisor and GWP Team are available any time you have a question about your account or investing strategy.
Its’ Easy to Get Started
Whether you have been investing for a while or are just getting started, you can begin investing with GWP if you have $5,000 and are under 68. Just click on this link to get your free plan and start investing for your future today.
How Guided Wealth Advising with GWP Works
1. Tell us about yourself:
To get started, we’ll need some information about you. Tell us the story of your investing time horizon, style, and goals. We want to develop an investing strategy just right for you.
2. GWP will develop Your Personalized Investing Plan
After you enter your information and connect your existing investment accounts, we'll provide you with a financial road map tailored for your goals and specific needs.
You’ll see recommendations demonstrating how your portfolio can potentially be improved by using the Guided Wealth Portfolio. This road map is free and remains available to you for 45 days.
3. Begin to invest with GWP by implimenting your plan
Once you open your GWP managed investment account and we begin to implement your plan, GWP will utilize their proprietary technology to meet your financial needs.
Want to see what we recommend for your situation? Our advice is free and getting started is simple.
Benefits of Guided Wealth Portfolio investing.
- Lower fees than traditional advising services
- Automatic account diversification and rebalancing
- Tailored to your age, risk tolerance and portfolio size
- Looks for ways to reduce taxes
- Low minimums (just $5,000 to start)
- Appropriate for investors age 68 or younger
- 24/7 online access to your account
Schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our wealth advisors to determine which investment strategy is appropriate for your current situation.
To get your dynamic proposal and start investing for your future today, go to http://www.lplguidedwealth.com/advisor/ParkCommunityFinancialGroup.
Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) is a centrally managed, algorithm-based, investment program sponsored by LPL Financial LLC (LPL). GWP uses proprietary, automated, computer algorithms of FutureAdvisor to generate investment recommendations based upon model portfolios constructed by LPL. FutureAdvisor and LPL are non-affiliated entities. If you are receiving advisory services in GWP from a separately registered investment advisor firm other than LPL or FutureAdvisor, LPL and FutureAdvisor are not affiliates of such advisor. Both LPL and FutureAdvisor are investment advisors registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and LPL is also a Member FINRA/SIPC.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
References to tax strategies that the GWP service investment management considers in managing accounts should not be confused with tax advice. LPL Financial does not provide tax advice. Clients should consult with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences of investing.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Park Community Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of the Park Community Credit Union and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Park Community Credit Union or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
|-Not NCUA Insured -Not Credit Union Guaranteed -May Lose Value|